Our Security Operations Center (SOC) service is a premiere cybersecurity solution that can be customized according to your internal practices and allows you to fully safeguard your data privacy. Leveraging this Fortune 500-level SOC-as-a-Service enables you to deploy state-level digital security resources to eliminate gaps in your network defense and ensure true peace of mind concerning the well-being of your data.
Our Solution was designed, built and is currently operated by veterans of Israel’s top cybersecurity unit. It’s completely technology agnostic, catering to any and all of the leading security systems and software on the market. We complement your organization’s existing security posture with expert-added capabilities without a need for any additional technology. Our solution caters to organizations of all sizes, from SMB to Fortune 500.
- MULTI-LAYER MONITORING – And response center, from “Tier 1” up to “Tier 4”, which consolidates monitoring, detection, response, coordination, management and development functions under one roof.
- PROACTIVE SERVICE – That applies a unique “attacker’s point of view” to plug in all potential gaps, based on our extensive offensive and investigative experience, and enhances the overall defense capabilities of our clients in real-time
- PROFESSIONAL INCIDENT RESPONSE – Available 24×7 that not only assists you in blocking and containing an incident in real-time, but also acts as a professional management center throughout.
- ANALYSIS TEAM – A highly-trained, internationally qualified and experienced analyst team – all of which have years’ worth of practical field experience in the cyber-crime and cyber warfare domain on both the state and corporate level
- INTELLIGENCE SOLUTION – Based on uniquely developed technology and an array of affiliations and tools designed to optimize ongoing intelligence collection and analysis. It is crafted specifically to provide practical and actionable feeds that are acted upon in real-time.
- ADVANCED FORENSICS – That investigate, manage, and communicate incidents from the machine and network level up to the organizational level and provide malware analysis, reverse engineering and various advanced cyber investigation capabilities.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST FOR A DEMO!